A 5-year-old boy who was having fun in the backyard swimming pool has been rescued by drowning. In terrorism When he was arrested for cardio breathing on Saturday.
The incident took place this morning in the courtyard of an apartment located on the corner of Mary-Victor Road and Care Street in the St. Nicholas Sector.
For some unknown reason the child is said to have lost his floating device while having fun with other young people his age in the pool. The incident happened at a time when parents were careless.
“The other children shouted at the adults when the victim was arrested for heartburn,” explains Captain Julian Roy of the Lewis Police Department (SPVL).
It was the parents who carried out the resuscitation maneuvers to bring the boy back to consciousness and expel the swallowed water.
Emergency services were still called to the scene and the child was taken to hospital for evaluation. However, the victim should not experience the aftermath of this event, the SPVL states.
“It could have been worse. The intervention of the adults on the site was very quick,” Mr. Roy insists.
“Music geek. Coffee lover. Devoted food scholar. Web buff. Passionate internet guru.”