October 4, 2023

La Ronge Northerner

Complete Canadian News World

Weather: Sunny for Montreal, cloudy for the rest of Quebec

Weather: Sunny for Montreal, cloudy for the rest of Quebec

After a tumultuous week, the majority of the province will remain in the shade under cloudy weather. However, Montrealers will be spared as the sun will appear on Saturday.

The heat stays there; The temperature will be around 30 degrees with Humidex factor. In the Montreal area, it will be 35 and clear skies. Time to enjoy the sun before the rain comes on Sunday.

Montérégie, Outaouais and Estrie could benefit from some more sunshine as the sun and clouds are expected to alternate. The humidity factor increases the temperature, which reaches about 35 degrees in these areas, or a little more in Estre, where it rises to 37. Chances of rain and thunderstorms are also expected. outtays.

In other provinces, the sky will be cloudy. Storms are also possible along the ABTP-Temiskaming and North Shore. The Baie-Comeau sector will receive rain in the morning, while the temperature in other areas will be lower, ie 18 degrees.

A 40% chance of precipitation awaits Laurentians. In the Saguenay-Lac-Saint-Jean and Gaspé department, this risk is 60%, and in Capitale-Nationale, it is only 30%.

See also  Saudier-Appalachians: They lose their dads a week before Christmas