Wordle’s latest puzzle is published on June 18th, which is really tricky. Judging by the reactions on social media, Wordle 364 will end one or two winning streaks. Fortunately, Express Online is here to help, with three spoiler-free tips. If you need help figuring out the answer to Wordle 364 for June 18, just head to the bottom of the page for our daily guides. Good luck, you will definitely need it!
Wordle tasks players with guessing a five-letter word in just six attempts. In order to successfully find out the answer, you will need to pay attention to the color of the tiles.
For each guess, letter tiles will appear in one of the three colors. If the letter box turns gray, the letter will not appear in the word you are guessing.
If the tile turns yellow, it means that the letter is in the word, and not in the correct position. Finally, if the tile turns green, the letter will be in the word and in the right place.
If you can solve the puzzle, you can share your score on social media to get bragging rights. The app also tracks your stats, including your winning streak.
The only downside to Wordle is that if you fail to solve the puzzle, you will have to wait until the next day for a new puzzle.
Read on for some general Wordle tips, followed by three guides specific to Wordle 364 on June 18th…
General tips and advice about Wordle …
• Do not use the same letter twice in your opening guess.
• Try to use a couple of vowels in your first guess, especially “a” and “e”.
• Avoid letters such as “X”, “Z” and “Q” until later, when you have a better idea of the answer.
• “RAISE” is a good word to start with, while “TOUCH” is a decent second guess.
• Check out Express Online’s daily tips below…
Wordle 364 Hints and Guides for June 18th…
1. Wordle 364 begins with the letter C.
2. Wordle 364 has two vowels, one of which appears twice.
3. Sweet as chocolate.
“Coffee trailblazer. Certified pop culture lover. Infuriatingly humble gamer.”