- bitcoin Bitcoin / US Dollar And Ethereum ETH/USD It soared late Sunday evening, joining the rest of the top ten cryptocurrencies by market capitalization in a significant rally.
|Coins||the price||Winnings (recorded at 9 p.m. ET)|
- What happened: Bitcoin price rose 3.42% at $17,175 over the past 24 hours, crossing the $17,000 level, while Ethereum rose 7.84 percent to $1,292, according to CoinMarketCap data.
- Mimi Quinn Dogecoin DOGE/USD It also showed positive gains, rising by 4% to $0.075.
- The total cryptocurrency market cap increased by 2.77% to $845.4 billion.
- The Dow Jones Industrial Average rose 2.1%, the S&P 500 rose 2.3%, and the Nasdaq Composite ended up 2.6% on Friday.
- This is the best day on record for the Dow and S&P 500 since November 4th. 30 and the most successful for the Nasdaq since Dec. 3. 29.
We see more: Best crypto day trading strategies
- parser view: a famous cryptocurrency analyst Michael Van de Poppe Expect a big rise this week, but warn of a slight decline on Monday as a result of the Gemini correction or other corrections.
- Crypto lender Genesis last week exclusion 60 jobsor 30% of its workforce, as it tried to economize and avoid filing for bankruptcy.
- cryptoslite analysis Glassnode data indicates a significant increase in open interest for both Bitcoin and Ethereum.
- The analysis showed a clear trend of far more buying options than selling options, indicating a strong bullish trend among options traders. Bitcoin saw its strongest demand in the $15,000-$20,000 range, where the buy and sell options are roughly equal.
- This is not surprising given that it has been established recently since FTX collapse, which caused it to trade within this general price range.
More than 85% of Bitcoin has reportedly not moved, according to “Documenting Bitcoin,” the source for all BTC stories.
read the following: Billionaire Genesis-backed cryptocurrency lender pivots to 30% job cuts, months after laying off 20% of staff
“Explorer. Unapologetic entrepreneur. Alcohol fanatic. Certified writer. Wannabe tv evangelist. Twitter fanatic. Student. Web scholar. Travel buff.”
MU, PARA, MKC, and more
Stocks, news, earnings and data
Pinterest lays off office space in downtown SF, lays off workers