Everyone who comes to Cageside Benches has an opinion on what happens in professional wrestling – the wrestling ratings are where you tell us who you are.
Cast a vote in the comments. Give us the four actors you think you enjoyed or liked the most last week, and feel free to talk about why. and/or vote for your best performer in our poll.
We also have the result of last week’s vote, the results of which make up our annual contest for Cageside Cupis given to us overall performance.
This week, we’ll be voting on the online and nationally televised professional wrestling shows that took place March 5-11 – AEW’s revolution PPV, rawAnd Darkness: riseAnd darkAnd NXTAnd UndergroundAnd dynamiteAnd PowererAnd ROH TelevisionAnd impactAnd smack downAnd frenzyAnd Level upAnd NJPW is strongAnd anything else I forget.
But first, here’s the result of last week’s vote, and how those results changed our annual competition for Cageside Cup.
We’ve only done it a handful of times this year, but the Cageside seats…
- The Head of the Table and two of his partners have made an impression, just as they have to varying degrees throughout last year…and will continue through to the end of this season and beyond.
- He wasn’t even a champ yet, but he did grab a comically oversized brass ring and then watched the former two pull it off during the week under consideration.
- The All-Atlantic champ did double duty, and he and his super-cute, super-villain partner made the cut.
- Speaking of double duty, the favorite son of Sussex has picked up wins on two different Tony Khan online shows. Ray isn’t a good son giving us multiple reasons for that
DislikesThey voted for him every week.
- They all pay homage to the new WWE Women’s Tag Champions!
CCWR: 2022-23, Week 48
1. Roman Reigns
2. Hobbes’ force
3. Orange Cassidy
4. Cody Rhodes
5. (tie) Sami Zayn
5. (tie) Mark Briscoe
9. Becky Lynch
10. Dominic Mysterio
Points in our weekly rankings determine the ongoing yearly standings – which will determine who wins Cageside Cup next April. Complete details of rules and registration here.
Where he would not catch the “traitor”, but the chieftain continued his rise. Additionally, shaking at the bottom of the Top 10…
Ranking of the best Cageside Cup performers – during the week ending March 4th
1 – Sami Zayn – 195
2. Jon Moxley – 129.5
3. MJF – 86
4. Roman Reigns – 66.5
5- Gunter – 65
6. Wardlaw – 56
7. CM Punk – 54
8. Mark Briscoe – 50
9. Orange Cassidy – 47.5
10. Cody Rhodes – 46
Ready to do it again? You can always check the “how to” here If you need it, or ask a question in the comments. But don’t be afraid to dive in! You give us clicks and comments, and we’ll take it from there.
“Infuriatingly humble web fan. Writer. Alcohol geek. Passionate explorer. Evil problem solver. Incurable zombie expert.”
The Army is quickly planning new ads after Jonathan Majors’ arrest
Hugh Grant misses the good old days of interstellar relationships, blaming phones
“You are wonderful, good, kind, wonderful and I love you”