Commission Municipality du Quebec (CMQ) Code-des-Neigas – Notre-Dame-de-Cruz, Sue Montgomery, condemned the mayor for violating 11 protocols, indicating the QMI agency was able to obtain. Nevertheless he wants to be in his post.
• read more: Mayor Valerie Plant again sued for 000 120,000
• read more: Sue Montgomery, an expensive saga
MMe However, Montgomery was acquitted of 17 other offenses. The hearing on his permission will take place on July 6.
To the facts located between December 6, 2019 and March 16, 2020, CMQ points out in its judgment that Ms. Montgomery “did not act to promote the maintenance of a healthy and conducive work environment free from any form of harassment”.
In December 2019, two employees of the district filed a harassment complaint against Annalisa Harris, at which time Mr.Me Montgomery.
The court also ruled that Mr.Me Montgomery has been accused of “insulting the City Comptroller General, Borough Director and city staff for harassing these two men” and putting themselves in a state of conflict of interest at a city council meeting.
“I am disappointed, but not surprised. Above all, I am saddened by the defense of good governance and democracy in my district. This is sad for the citizens [de l’arrondissement] Because they have lost a lot of strong advice over the years, ”M underscoredMe In a phone interview with Montgomery, QMI Agency.
He recalled that the High Court of Quebec had already awarded him his first victory against City last December.
Despite calls from the opposition to resign, he wants to stay in office and seek a new position in the November election.
“I will continue to fight for Cட்te d’Ivoire – NDG residents and challenge the status quo in the city and in our metropolis,” he said.Me Montgomery.
A long saga
In the Montreal City Human Resources Inquiry in 2019, Mr.Me Harris psychologically harassed two city workers.
A decision rejected by Ms.Me Montgomery, refusing to shoot him, led Project Evacuation from Montreal.
They then returned to the courts, where they won a ruling in the Quebec High Court, which ruled that Mr.Me Harris.
In June, the two women each filed a lawsuit against Montreal City and Mayor Valerie Blonde for defamation and defamation, respectively.
MMe Montgomery is a candidate with the Courage Party he founded in the next municipal election. MMe Harris will run for election as Loyola District Councilor
Call for resignation
Lionel Perez, Leader of the Opposition in the City HallMe Montgomery resigns his post. He added that he was not surprised by the verdict.
MMe Montgomery has no moral authority to continue as mayor of the city, ”he said.
Mr. Perez is also the candidate for mayor of Cட்te d’Ivoire – Notre-Dame-de-Cruz for the next election.
“It’s sad. This is a colleague who will continue, the first victim is the public service, and the citizens of the metropolis are the victims of co-damages,” he outlined.
Metropolitan Municipal Councilor Marvin Rodrand recalled that the situation had been “very difficult” for two years, and Mr.Me To resign Montgomery.
Excerpts from the judgment:
- On February 25, 2020, during a public consultation meeting, along with the head of his staff and staff, he repeatedly made unwanted, angry, angry, insulting, harassing or threatening remarks or actions to one of the identified individuals. Harassment of participating in the session, and the person waved his cell phone to record the conversation as he returned to another room, thus violating section 29 of the code.
- March 13, 2020, [Mme Montgomery] One of the victims identified wrote a letter to the city’s human resources managers confirming that he had not received any pay for the week from 9 to 13 March 2020, assuming that this person had refused to respond to his numerous messages, in violation of Article 29 of the Code.
- He made similar comments during a meeting on January 10, 2020 at his residence, attended by several employees of his company and a select few executives. [contrôleur général de la Ville], Also emphasizes [directeur de l’arrondissement] Had instructions to make a threat against the CG, thus violating Section 29 of the Code.
- The [11 mars, 6 avril et 24 avril] 2020, during a council meeting, he failed to publish before discussing his interest, he participated in them, he voted [des] Resolution[s]Thus violating Articles 5 and 6 of the Code.
“Music geek. Coffee lover. Devoted food scholar. Web buff. Passionate internet guru.”