Below is an overview of the game, via file Steam page:
The first ever Supergiant Games sequel builds on the best aspects of the original god-like game rogue A dungeon crawler in an all-new, action-packed, endlessly repeatable experience rooted in the underworld of Greek myth and its deep connections to the dawn of magic.
- Battle beyond the underworld – As the immortal Princess of the Underworld, you will explore a greater and deeper mythical realm, defeating the forces of the Titan of Time with the full might of Olympus behind you, in an overarching story that constantly unfolds through every setback and achievement.
- Perfects Magic and dark society – Infusing your legendary Night Weapons with ancient magic, so that none of them stand in your way. Get stronger with powerful Boons from over a dozen Olympian gods, from Apollo to Zeus. There are almost unlimited ways to build your abilities.
- Mingle with (more) gods, ghosts, and monsters – Meet a cast of dozens of fully voiced, larger-than-life characters, including lots of new faces and some old friends. Get close to them through a variety of new interactions, and experience countless unique events depending on how your journey develops.
- Each run is his own venture – New locations, challenges, upgrade systems, and surprises await as you dive into the ever-changing world of crime again and again. Uncover the secrets of the Arcana Altar, tame witch families, and collect reagents with unseen tools to get closer to your goal.
- The perks of immortality – Thanks to a variety of permanent upgrades and the return of God Mode, you don’t have to be a god to experience what Hades II He has to show. But if you’re one, you can take on the mounting challenges for even greater rewards, and prove just how divine you really are.
- Super signature style Rich, atmospheric presentation and storytelling mixed with responsive action is the hallmark of Supergiant titles. Vivid new hand-drawn environments, even smoother real-time 3D characters, and an exciting original score bring this legendary world to life.
Getting player feedback through key stages of development was vital to the original Hades game, so we plan to redo that process again, once this game is up and running.
Watch the announcement trailer below.
“Web specialist. Lifelong zombie maven. Coffee ninja. Hipster-friendly analyst.”