Quebec recorded 386 COVID-19 cases on Monday (1,569 since Friday) and no deaths.
Also read: Quebec is moving towards a sensible vaccine for children
On Monday, 125 people were hospitalized (-1), including 37 in the intensive care unit (+1). This is twice as much as the data recorded at the beginning of the month, but it is much lower than the beginning of the second and third waves.
“We see the effect of the vaccine in the hospital. It is encouraging,” Health and Social Services Minister Christian Dube said on Twitter on Monday.
Within hours of the official introduction of the vaccine passport, 86% of people eligible for vaccination (12 years and older) received both the first dose and 78%. The application, which is not yet available in the Android version, should be “in the next few hours”, the minister said.
In Quebec, 388,799 people have been infected with COVID-19 and 11,285 have died since the outbreak began.
As part of that, Ontario reported 694 new Govt-19 cases and no other deaths from the disease on Monday, while the province recorded its highest test positive rate since early June.
Of the victims, approximately 63% were not vaccinated, 11.4% received a single dose, and 26% received two doses.
Prime Minister Doug Ford is expected to announce the introduction of the passport or vaccine certification system this week. Toronto star.
It should also be noted that access to certain businesses and services, such as gyms, restaurants and theaters, will require Manitobans to show vaccination proof starting Friday.
In the provinces that updated their report on Monday afternoon, Nova Scotia registered 31 new Covit-19 cases.
- Listen to General Policy Analyst Patrick Terry with Benoit Tudricz on QUB Radio:
Case report by section In Quebec
- Pass-Saint-Laurent: 4025
- Sakune-Lock-Saint-Jean: 11 109
- Capital-National: 33 336
- Mauritius-at-Center-to-Quebec: 16,088
- Estre: 15 448
- Montreal: 137 734
- Outreach: 12,922
- Abbdp-Demiscamming: 1199
- North Bank: 594
- Northern Quebec: 127
- Caspe – Magdalen Islands: 2087
- Sodium-Appalachians: 19,462
- Laval: 33 494
- Lanadier: 24 984
- Laurentites: 21 926
- Montessori: 53 398
- Nunavic: 49
- Terres-Chris-de-la-Bay-James: 122
- Outside Quebec: 600
- Area to be determined: 4
Total: 388,799 confirmed cases
Report of deaths by territory In Quebec
- Pass-Saint-Laurent: 53
- Sakune-Lock-Saint-Jean: 271
- Capital-National: 1119
- Mauritius-at-Center-to-Quebec: 561
- Estree: 355
- Montreal: 4775
- Outreach: 215
- APTP-Demiscoming: 9
- North Bank: 4
- Northern Quebec: 0
- Caspian – Magdalen Islands: 47
- Sodium-Appalachians: 367
- Laval: 920
- Lanadier: 517
- Laurentites: 510
- Montessori: 1559
- Nunavik: 0
- Terres-Chris-de-la-Bay-James: 3
- Outside Quebec: 0
- Area to be determined: 0
Total: 11,285 deaths
Situation in Canada
- Ontario: 565,025 cases (9,498 deaths)
- Quebec: 388,799 kas (11,285 deaths)
- Alberta: 248,954 cases (2,364 deaths)
- British Columbia: 163,560 cases (1,807 deaths)
- Manitoba: 58,506 cases (1,189 deaths)
- Saskatchewan: 53,875 cases (598 deaths)
- Nova Scotia: 6,030 cases (94 deaths)
- New Brunswick: 2,721 cases (46 deaths)
- Newfoundland and Labrador: 1,469 cases (7 deaths)
- Yukon: 684 cases (8 deaths)
- Nunavut: 658 cases (4 deaths)
- Northwest Territories: 400 cases (1 death)
- Prince Edward Island: 230 cases
- Canadian Returnees: 13 cases
Total: 1,490,924 (26,901 deaths)
See also …
“Music geek. Coffee lover. Devoted food scholar. Web buff. Passionate internet guru.”
“Extraordinary” situation in Gaspésie | According to PQ, CAQ MP has to show his credentials
Forest Fire Severity | “It’s a Beginning”
In the video | Spectacular arrest in broad daylight in Laval