July 1, 2022

La Ronge Northerner

Complete Canadian News World

The restraining order was approved against Gadino’s protesters

This afternoon the court approved a temporary restraining order valid for 10 days, preventing several dozen protesters from illegally occupying land on Larrier Street in Hull Sector, Gadino, which is not theirs.

Read more: Struggles in Ottawa: Forbes in Court

Read more: A restraining order was sought to expel the protesters in Gadino

Read more: “Convoy of Independence”: A movement that is losing its breath in Canada

In Gatineau Court, High Court Judge Carol Therian actually agreed with Zibi, the promoter calling for their departure. He accepted their presence for two days against the payment, but after that they refused to leave the premises. Their presence has not been tolerated since February 7th.

In the group, there are recreational vehicles and various camps. The city of Catino had also given tickets. The group’s chairman, Steve Charland, told the court he wanted to comply with the court’s ruling and would “quietly leave the scene”.

Residents in the neighborhood said they had been intimidated by protesters, which Steve Charland denied.

See also  The first draw of the vaccination competition: the winners were announced only on Tuesday | Covit-19 | News | The sun